You’re talking about it, you’re using it and its everywhere - But how are you making it work for you?
The Digital transformation is under way and data sets are ever increasing. The migration from paper to data will put Data sets of all sizes at your fingertips. How will you use it effectively?
On the 23rd and 24th of September in London at Smart Data for Government, put yourself in control and get your Data strategy ready to implement:
- Hear how government departments and the public sector are rising to the challenge of growing data sets and digitalisation.
- Understand the issues around collection, storage, analysis and visualisation, and ensure you make a confident next step into intelligently using your data.
- Share your successes and best practice with colleagues and learn about their requirements, projects and plans to drive data for efficiency.
After a £73 million investment by the UK government this year in Big Data development and initiatives you shouldn't be hoping that how you utilise your data will fade into the background with the next ‘big thing’.
Positively transform yourself into a department which embraces data and book your place on Smart Data for Government 2014 now.
This event will explore:
- The challenges around initial data collection, data sharing and standardising data formats
- How to implement effective data management for successful analytics and the creation of information
- The next step: gaining maximum value from data through successful action and business intelligence
"The return on our investment in time and money for the shows like this one proves to us why we have continued to participate. these smaller more intimate venues have resulted in leads with substance and higher future business potential"-VP Sales, SEKAI